- 1.33:1 Aspect Ratio/Dolby Digital Mono/Closed Captioned
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 10 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: June 13, 2004
- Originally Released: 1950
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Bonus Footage: Gene Autry and Pat Buttram at the "Melody Ranch Theater"
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Text/Photo Galleries:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Fully Restored! Gene Autry discards his conventional cowboy garb and white Stetson for the blue uniform of a sergeant in the post-Civil War Cavalry in this 1950 film. The Apaches have been incited to raid the ranchers and homesteaders on the Western frontier by the Apache Kid and Curt Raidler, a renegade Austrian, who wishes to use the Indians to build himself an empire in America. Gene is assigned to end the rioting and, at the same time, smash the group of gun-runners responsible. Gail Davis and Pat Buttram join in the gun-scorching Autry action.
Ranchers are under threat from Apaches in this classic Western thriller starring Gene Autry. Two renegades--The Apache Kid and Curt Railder--are behind the raids, hoping to eventually build themselves a vast American empire. Gene soon steps in to end the trouble, as well as exposing the fiends responsible. A classic tale of the Old West, Autry is joined by Gail Davis and Pat Buttram in the cast.
Old West |