Slaughter Stick It to Ya [Bonus Tracks]
|You Save:||$1.20 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: June 24, 2003
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Capitol
- 1.Eye To Eye
- 2.Burning Bridges
- 3.Up All Night
- 4.Spend My Life
- 5.Thinking of June
- 6.She Wants More
- 7.Fly To The Angels
- 8.Mad About You
- 9.That's Not Enough
- 10.You Are The One
- 11.Gave Me Your Heart
- 13.Loaded Gun
- 14.Fly To The Angels (Acoustic Version)
- 15.Wingin' It
- 16.Mad About You (Original Demo)
- 17.She Wants More She Wants More (Original Demo)
- 18.Up All Night (Original Demo)
- 19.Fly To The Angels (Original Demo)
Slaughter: Mark Slaughter (vocals, guitar); Tim Kelly (guitar, background vocals); Dana Strum (bass, background vocals); Blas Elias (drums, background vocals).
Recorded at Red Zone Studios, Studio 55, Pasha Music House, Los Angeles, California in May 1989. Includes liner notes by Mark Slaughter, Dana Strum.
Personnel: Mark Slaughter (vocals, guitar, keyboards); Tim Kelly (vocals, guitar); Dana Strum (vocals, bass guitar); Blas Elias (vocals, drums, percussion); Todd Cooper (horns).
Audio Mixer: Brian Maluf.
Audio Remasterers: Mark Chalecki; Dana Strum.
Liner Note Authors: Dana Strum; Mark Slaughter.
Recording information: Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles, CA (05/1989-06/1989); Pasha Music House, Hollywood, CA (05/1989-06/1989); Red Zone Studios (05/1989-06/1989); Studio 55 (05/1989-06/1989); The Record Plant, Los Angeles, CA (05/1989-06/1989).
Photographers: Mark Weiss; Neil Zlozower.
Arrangers: Dana Strum; Mark Slaughter.
Slaughter emerged from the ashes of the Vinnie Vincent Invasion. When, after Vincent's 1988 sophomore release, ALL SYSTEMS GO, the ex-Kiss guitarist became too unbearable to work with, singer Mark Slaughter and bassist Dana Strum defected to form Slaughter with guitarist Tim Kelly and drummer Blas Elias.
Where the Invasion was more or less a vehicle to showcase Vincent's guitar shredding, Slaughter focused more on songwriting, combining sticky sweet pop-metal a la Dokken and Quiet Riot with the bombastic songwriting of classic rockers such as Queen and Led Zeppelin. Their 1990 debut, STICK IT TO YA, was a surprise hit, spawning such anthemic rockers as "Up All Night" and tear-jerking power ballads like "Fly to the Angels." Both were sizeable MTV hits.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 44 ratings.
Based on 44 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Best of Chicago Garage Bands - The Quill Records Story (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Herd Very Best of I Can Fly (Featuring Peter Frampton) (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- King Curtis Enjoy Records - The Best of King Curtis (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 3 (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE