- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 11 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: May 25, 2004
- Originally Released: 1950
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Bonus Footage: Gene Autry and Pat Buttram at the "Melody Ranch Theater"
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Poster and Lobby Card Art
- Trivia and Movie Facts
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Cattleman Gene Autry becomes the guardian of a wayward boy deeply indebted to a gambler. Hoping to straighten him out, Gene sends the boy to the New Mexico Military Institute but the lad flees and is framed for an ex-jockey's murder. Full of rugged action and smooth Western songs, this was Autry's 70th screen feature and includes such tunes as "Can't Shake the Sands of Texas from My Shoes," "There's a Rainbow on the Rio Colorado" and "The Honey Song."
Gene Autry's musical adventures in the Old West continue. This time around Autry takes a young boy under his wing, only to discover that he is in debt to a gambler. The boy spurns Gene's aid and ends up being framed for murder. Many heartfelt songs ensue in what was Autry's 70th screen appearance.
Old West |