- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: November 16, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Cartoon Network
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Surround 5.1 English
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- Featurette: Making of "The Cloning"
- Audio Commentary: On four episodes: Spirit Journey Anniversary Formation, The Shaving, The Last One, and The Clowning
- Music Video: Spirit Journey Annivesary Kareokee with three different audios
- Interactive Features:
- Text/Photo Galleries:
Master Shake, Frylock, and Meatwad are walking and talking food products who spend their days solving mysteries and coping with general problems regarding adolescence. Part of the network's "Adult Swim" series, which targets 18-34 year olds, AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE is strikingly original entertainment.
Description by Warner Home Video:
First of all, they're not teens. Secondly, there's not water involved. The whole Hunger Force thing' That's probably misleading, too. In short, if you have to ask what "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" is about, it is probably not a show for you. The rest of us will go on thrilling to the adventures of Frylock, Meatwad and Master Shake as they, you know... hang out.