- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 33 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 17, 2005
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Turner Home Ent
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Mono 1.0 - English
- Mono 1.0 - French
- Mono 1.0 - Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A marshal becomes dangerously obsessed with a beautiful woman who has escaped his custody in this made-for-video action western.
Description by Warner Home Video:
Amiable con man Jack Cooper is on a westbound stagecoach, headed for the next batch of suckers who will mistake him for an easy mark. Fiery Sarah O'Rourke rides the same coach, handcuffed to lawman Bill Speakes and headed for the hangman. In a few hours, all should reach their destinations. But the trail they travel takes an unexpected turn: Cooper and O'Rourke are soon off the stage and running for their lives. The law ends and the chase begins in a very alive tale of wanted-dead-or-alive fugitives (Linda Fiorentino and Craig Sheffer) pursued by a marshal (Sam Elliott) who's a law unto himself.
- Turner Home Entertainment's first direct-to-video release.
The Turner videocassette is part of the "TPI Collection."
- Produced by Turner, in association with Motion Picture Corporation of America.
- Premiered on Turner Network Television/TNT July 9, 1995.
- Directorial debut for P. J. Pesce.
- Shot in Foto-Kem color.
- Additional credits: Thomas C. Ford (special effects coordinator); Rene Dashell Kerby & Danielle Miranda (makeup & hair).
- Copyright 1994 Turner Home Entertainment, Inc.