- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 12 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: October 31, 2006
- Originally Released: 1952
- Label: Vci Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Additional Release Material:
- Featurette: Marie Windsor Remembers "THE JUNGLE" As Told To Tom Weaver
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Sample Scripts From "THE DINOSAUR"
Disc: KING DINOSAUR
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Disc: THE JUNGLE
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A gruesome double-feature packaged as a lavish boxed set, containing:
KING DINOSAUR: The planet Nova is under investigation in this cheeseball B-movie, by a group of astronauts looking for alien life to zap into destruction.
THE JUNGLE: A white hunter encounters a prehistoric mammoth in an Indian jungle.