Chris Ledoux Horsepower
Only 7 copies left
|LABOR DAY SALE:||$7.87 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.11 (12% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: July 22, 2003
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Capitol
- 2.One Less Tornado
- 3.All Wound Up
- 4.Cowboy Was Born
- 5.Smack Dab in the Middle
- 6.Buffalo Grass
- 7.Feels Like I'm Gettin' into Something Good
- 9.Rodeo Moon
- 10.Between the Rainbows and the Rain
- 11.Pass My Hat
- 12.Blue Bonnet Blues
Personnel: Chris LeDoux (vocals); Mac McAnally (acoustic & electric guitar, mandolin, accordion, Hammond B-3 organ); background vocals); Jack Pearson, Brent Rowan, Brent Mason (electric guitar); Larry Franklin (fiddle); Mark Holland (wood flute); John Jarvis (keyboards); Mickey Bukins (percussion); Jo-El Sonnier (squeezebox); Wes Hightower (background vocals).
Recorded at Treasure Isle, 17 Grand, and Dan Williams Music, Nashville, Tennessee; La La Land, Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
Personnel: Mac McAnally (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, mandolin, accordion, background vocals); Jack Pearson, Brent Mason , Brent Rowan (electric guitar); Larry Franklin (fiddle); Mark Holland (wooden flute); John Jarvis (keyboards); Greg Morrow (drums); Mickey Buckins (percussion); John Wesley Ryles, Wes Hightower (background vocals).
Audio Mixer: Alan Schulman.
Recording information: 17 Grand, Nashville, TN; Dan Wiliams Music, Nashville, TN; La La Land; Muscle Shoals; Treasure Isle, Nashville, TN.
Photographers: James Fain; Butch Adams.
The astounding fact that Chris Ledoux has managed to record nearly three dozen albums worth of songs devoted almost exclusively to rodeo life is enough to ensure his place in the country music history books. Even more incredible, though, is the consistently high quality of the ex-bronco rider's output. Songs like "One Less Tornado" (the tale of a deceased cowboy who now resides at "that big rodeo in the sky") and "The Ride" (in which an grizzled rodeo denizen doles out "The Gambler"- style life lessons to young hopefuls) combine the best melancholy storytelling style of Marty Robbins and Townes Van Zandt with Ledoux's own brand of rugged, homespun folksiness. Like all of Ledoux's records, HORSEPOWER feels as comfortable as a well-worn leather saddle; one listen will make even the most cynical music fans thank their lucky stars that Chris Ledoux is still out there keeping the Western dream alive.
Cowboys Ain't Easy To Love / Paint Me Back Home In Wyoming (CD)
Out of PrintSave for Later
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 8 ratings.
Based on 8 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- 5 Seconds of Summer 5 Seconds of Summer (CD) ~ $11.19 LABOR DAY
- 5 Seconds of Summer LIVESOS (CD) ~ $10.78
- 5 Seconds of Summer She Looks So Perfect (CD) ~ $4.48 LABOR DAY
- 5 Seconds of Summer Sounds Good Feels Good (CD) ~ $11.68
- 5 Seconds of Summer Sounds Good Feels Good [Deluxe Edition] (CD) ~ $15.82 LABOR DAY
Top ranking titles in the Country & Bluegrass genre:
- Johnny Cash Original Golden Hits, Volumes 1 & 2 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Johnny Cash Sings I Walk The Line / Sings Folsom Prison Blues (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- George Jones / Tammy Wynette Golden Ring / Near You (45) ~ $2.99 on SALE
- Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues / I Walk The Line (45) ~ $2.40 LABOR DAY
- The Browns Complete As & Bs and More 1954 - 62 (CD) ~ $14.22 LABOR DAY