- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 47 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 7, 2005
- Originally Released: 1981
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioning
- Subtitles - French, Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Portugese - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Documentary: "Stars and Stripes"
- (6) Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentary: Ivan Reitman - Director, Dan Goldberg - Writer/Producer
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"And then, depression set in."
- John Winger (Bill Murray)
"How ya doin', Eisenhower'"
- Dewey Oxberger (John Candy)
"Yoou're a lean mean fighting machine!"
- Winger to Ox
Variety - 06/17/1981
"...Cheerful....Ramis and Candy are wildly funny..."
Uncut - 09/01/2005
"Ivan Reitman directs this early comedy from the SNL crew, with Bill Murray tweaking his deadpan hangdog expression."