- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 37 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 29, 1998
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: Sony Pictures
Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada) Encoding
Packaging: Keep Case
Special Features: Interactive Menus, Scene Selections.
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 04/01/1988
"...The movie is full of gorgeous tableaux..."
When six Biblical omens portend the world's end, a young woman discovers she and her unborn child play a terrifying part in the Apocalypse.
A pregnant woman suspects that her unborn child is the final sign in the approaching Apocalypse. With a young rabbinical student who is the only one to believe her, she must overcome evil and stop the first six signs.
- Estimated budget $14 million.
- Color by Technicolor; shot in Panavision.
- Written by screenwriters Clifford and Ellen Green, under the pseudonyms "W.W. Wicket," and "George Kaplan."
- The title refers to the Seventh Sign of the Apocalypse, as described in the New Testament's Book of Revelations.
- "Mummies" recorded by J.S. Roberts. from the album "Caribbean Island Music" courtesy of Nonesuch Records, and "Jenae" written by David Kurtz.