History Channel: Automobiles - Mustang
A&E Home Video DVD Clearance Sale (series)
11 copies available
|CYBER SALE:||$5.98 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$18.97 (76% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 50 minutes
- Video: Black & White / Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: April 17, 1997
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: A&E Home Video
Description by OLDIES.com:
It was the car that Americans said they wanted. In extensive Gallup polls conducted by Ford, people were asked what they desired in a car. Ford took the answers and made the Mustang. The response was phenomenal, and the 1964 Mustang created a buzz similar to the frenzy surrounding the Beatles. People just had to have this car, and not just adults - in the 1964 holiday season over 93,000 pedal-powered Mustangs were snapped up for kids nationwide. From the first surveys and the initial prototype to the smashingly successful release, this is the story of the original "pony car." See how Lee Iacocca made his reputation with the Mustang, and meet the men who created it. Watch the original ads that launched a phenomenon, and trace its remarkable sales story - the one millionth Mustang trotted off the assembly line only three years after the first. It's the riveting tale of one of the most famous and popular cars of all time.
History Channel: Modern Marvels: Stealth Technology (DVD)
$22.46 CYBER SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 12,200
- UPC: 733961720341
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
- 100 Greatest Cowboy Classics (24-DVD) ~ $13.99 CYBER SALE
- 100° Below Zero (Blu-ray) ~ $5.98 CYBER SALE
- The 10th Kingdom - Complete Mini-Series (3-DVD) ~ $5.98 CYBER SALE
- 11 Harrowhouse (DVD) ~ $7.98 CYBER SALE
- 11-11-11 (DVD) ~ $3.98 CYBER SALE