- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 52 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 11, 2003
- Originally Released: 1966
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Two mischievous and curious teenage girls enter a convent school and wreak havoc with the academy's carefully organized routine. They explore the nuns' quarters on the sly, fill the sugar bowl with soap and just keep on coming up with "scathingly brilliant ideas" that cause endless amounts of comic confusion. It isn't too long before the Mother Superior is convinced that these imps could try the patience of a saint. Yet somehow, the appealing duo can't help winning everyone's hearts.
Eventually, however, the time comes to make a very serious decision...
- "The Trouble with Angels" was director-actress-screenwriter Ida Lupino's last film.
- Color by Pathe.
- Copyright 1966 William Frye Productions, Inc.