- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 19, 2009
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- 2-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Director's Cut
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Surround 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Additional Footage - Over Ten Minutes of Never-before-seen Footage
- Behind-the-scenes - "Making Of" Documentary
- Audio Commentary: Cast and Crew
- "CHILDREN OF WAR"
- "24 Season 6 in Four Minutes"
- "24 Season 7 First Act"
- Trailers: 24 Season 7, MIRRORS, BEHIND ENEMY LINES: COLOMBIA
- Farm Trailers: EA Game, PRISON BREAK Season 3, VALKYRIE
Performers, Cast and Crew:
REDEMPTION sets the scene for the seventh season of FOX's blockbuster action series 24, and it does so with all the fast-paced verve fans have come to expect from the franchise. This feature-length movie finds Federal Agent Jack Bauer working alongside old friend Carl Benton (Robert Carlyle) at an underprivileged boys' school in war-ravaged Sangala, Africa. Despite receiving a subpoena from a squirrelly bureaucrat (Gil Bellows), Jack springs into action when the coward of a U.N. representative who's been assigned to protect the village does nothing to stop a heinous warlord (Tony Todd) from kidnapping schoolchildren to be recruited in his army and staging a coup. Meanwhile, in the United States, it's the day of inauguration for the country's first female president, Allison Taylor (Cherry Jones), but her son just may be the target of the corrupt businessman (Jon Voight) responsible for funding that bloody African uprising. For fans of 24, this full-throttle TV movie is a must-see.
On they day of the Presidential Inauguration, Jack Bauer finds himself in the midst of a bloody uprising in the small African nation of Sangala. He must risk his life to transport a group or orphans to the American Embassy and sacrifice his own freedom to ensure that they are evacuated out of the country and make it safely to America.
Source - 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment