Little House on the Prairie Season 9 (6-DVD)
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$27.62 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.86 (12% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 6
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 17 hours
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: October 25, 2005
- Originally Released: 1982
- Label: Lions Gate
- 6-Disc Set
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Stereo - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Interviews: Dean Butler, Alison Arngrim - Stars
- Laura's Legacy
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Site Tour
Disc 1: "Times are Changing, part 1," "Times are Changing, part 2," "Welcome to Olesonville," "Rage"
Disc 2: "Little Lou," "The Wild Boy, part 1," "The Wild Boy, part 2," "The Return of Nellie"
Disc 3: "The Empire Builders," "Love," "Alden's Dilemma," "Marvin's Garden"
Disc 4: "Sins of the Fathers," "The Older Brothers," "Once Upon a Time"
Disc 5: "Home Again, part 1," "Home Again, part 2," "A Child With No Name"
Disc 6: "The Last Summer," "For the Love of Blanche," "May I Have This Dance'" "Hello and Goodbye"
- Additional Products:
- Book - LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE FROM A TO Z
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Dean Butler, Melissa Gilbert & Michael Landon|
|Performer:||Alison Arngrim, Shannen Doherty, Nicholas Pryor, Robert Loggia, Billy Barty, Ralph Bellamy & Vera Miles|
Based on the autobiographical novels by children's author Laura Ingalls Wilder, the beloved 1970s television drama LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE chronicled the trials and tribulations of a loving family on the American frontier during the late 1800s. Centered around farmer Charles Ingalls (Michael Landon), his wife, Caroline (Karen Grassle), and their three daughters, Mary (Melissa Sue Anderson), Laura (Melissa Gilbert), and Carrie (twins Lindsay and Sidney Greenbush), the series also featured a strong supporting cast of characters who made up the town of Walnut Grove, providing a warm and textured portrait of 19th-century frontier life. This collection presents every episode from the family drama's ninth season, which focused on the now-grown Laura and her husband, Almanzo Wilder (Dean Butler).
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman - Complete Season 1 (5-DVD)
$15.57 Super Savings
Little House on the Prairie - Beyond the Prairie: The True...
$10.84 Super Savings
Little House on the Prairie - Movie Collection (5-DVD)
$36.27 Super Savings
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 119 ratings.
Based on 119 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Live in Las Vegas: 50th Anniversary Reunion Concert (DVD)(46)
$16.52 Super Savings
Against the Tide: Portrait of a Jazz Legend (With Bonus CD) (DVD)(2)
$12.58 Super Savings
Ed Sullivan Show - A Salute to the Red, White and Blue (DVD)(3)
$15.75 Super Savings
Top ranking titles in the Television genre:
- Scarlett - Complete Mini-Series (DVD) ~ $8.98 on SALE
- Ultraman - Series 1, Volume 1 (2-DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- 90 Funtastic Cartoons (2-DVD) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- Benny Hill - Golden Greats (2-DVD) ~ $7.98 on SALE
- The Definitive Western TV Collection: 600 Episode Box Set (48-DVD) ~ $39.98 on SALE
Top ranking DVD:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- 3 Pack Westerns: The Way West / Escort West / Chato's Land (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Redneck Zombies (20th Anniversary Edition) (DVD + CD Soundtrack) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Public Enemies: The Golden Age of the Gangster Film (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- The Dirty Dozen / Stalag 17 (2-DVD) ~ $5.98 on SALE