- Number of Discs: 24
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 73 hours, 19 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 21, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Universal Studios
- 24-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Collectible Packaging - K.I.T.T. Gift Box with Flashing Lights & Sound Chip (24 Slim Snap Cases in Outer Box).
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Before David Hasselhoff was famous for being, well, David Hasselhoff, he was Michael Knight, a suave crimefighter with a high-tech, back-talking partner that just happened to be a car. One of the most popular action series of the 1980s, KNIGHT RIDER begins with one billionaire's dream: an artificially intelligent, speech-enabled automobile--KITT (voiced by William Daniels)--that can police the city's streets. When the amazing car is ready, the billionaire selects a young cop, Michael Arthur Long, as its driver. Long, who was recently injured and is believed by most to be dead, takes the name "Knight," and undergoes comprehensive surgery that gives him a new face to go with his new moniker. Together, Michael and KITT hit the road and begin to bring criminals to justice with speed and flair. This complete series collection includes every one of the original 84 episodes, offering a can't-miss adventure in top-notch '80s nostalgia.