Pretender - Season 1 (4-DVD)
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$25.45 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$4.53 (15% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 4
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 18 hours, 20 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 26, 2009
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Surround - English
- Dolby Digital Surround - French
- Dolby Digital Surround - Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary
- "Every Picture Tells a Story'
- "Curious Jarod"
- "The Paper Clock"
- "To Server to Protect"
- "A Virus Among Us"
- "Not Even a Mouse"
- "Better Part of Valor"
- "Bomb Squad"
- "Prison Story"
- "Bazooka Jarod"
- "Ranger Jarod"
- "Under the Reds"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Patrick Bauchau, Jon Gries & Ryan Merriman|
|Performer:||Andrea Parker & Michael T. Weiss|
|Created by||Craig Van Sickle & Steven Long Mitchell|
Michael T. Weiss stars as Jarod Russell in this popular TV drama from the late 1990s. Discovered to be a genius as a small child, Jarod was kidnapped and brought up, along with many other children like him, at the enigmatic facility known only as "The Centre." There, they were trained to use their capacities for brilliance to adopt personas and jobs as fit their purposes. The children could assume the identities of doctors, lawyers, police officers, or pilots, virtually adopting any occupation at will and with chameleon-like ease. Eventually, however, Jarod discovered the fact that his simulations were not necessarily being used for good, but were being sold to the highest bidder; disturbed, he made his escape. A grown man now, he searches for his parents while using his talents to right the wrongs that he encounters along the way. He also works hard to elude those from The Centre who pursue him doggedly. These include Sydney (Patrick Bauchau, SECRETARY), Jarod's mentor, who knows him so well he can anticipate his course of thought and action, as well as Miss Parker (Andrea Parker), Jarod's childhood friend.
Action | Made-For-Network TV | Television / TV Series
Pretender - 2001 / Pretender - Island of the Haunted
$10.84 CYBER WEEK
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 120 ratings.
Based on 120 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Live in Las Vegas: 50th Anniversary Reunion Concert (DVD)
$16.52 CYBER WEEK
Live in Las Vegas: 50th Anniversary Reunion Concert (2-DVD...
$35.03 CYBER WEEK
Ed Sullivan Show - A Salute to the Red, White and Blue (DVD)
$13.42 CYBER WEEK
Top ranking titles in the Television genre:
- Bat Masterson - Television Marathon (8-DVD) ~ $4.89 CYBER WEEK
- Peter Gunn - Best of Season 1 (2-DVD) ~ $1.79 CYBER WEEK
- Crapston Villas - Best of Crapston Villas - Volume 1 (DVD) ~ 59¢ CYBER WEEK
- Young Riders - Complete Series (14-Disc) (DVD-R) ~ $34.30 CYBER WEEK
- Adventures of Fu Manchu, Volume 3 (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 CYBER WEEK
Top ranking DVD:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.19 CYBER WEEK
- Annie (DVD) ~ $2.98 CYBER WEEK
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.19 CYBER WEEK
- 3 Pack Westerns: The Way West / Escort West / Chato's Land (DVD) ~ $1.79 CYBER WEEK
- Burt Reynolds Comedy Triple Feature: Gator / Breaking In / Fuzz (2-DVD) ~ $1.19 CYBER WEEK