Family Guy - Volume 3 (3-DVD)
|You Save:||$11 (55% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
Format: DVD (3 Discs)
sku: XWB 21295D
- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 4 hours, 51 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 2, 2009
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- 3-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Surround Sound - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish - Optional
Disc 1: Episodes "North by North Quahog," "Fast Times at Buddy Cianci Jr. High," "Blind Ambition," "Don't Make Me Over"
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes: Animatics
Disc 2: Episodes "The Cleveland-Loretta Quagmire," "Petarded," "Brian the Bachelor," "8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter"
Disc 3: Episodes "Breaking Out Is Hard to Do," "Model Misbehavior," "Perfect Castaway," "Peter's Got Woods," "Jungle Love"
- AMERICAN DAD
- 20th Century Fox Previews
- Featurette Hosted by Fictional Character Stewie
- "Ressurrection of FAMILY GUY"
- Storyboard/Animatic Comparison
- Song from "Petarded" (Dolby Digital 5.1 - English)
- Ah Ha (compared with Making Of)
- Multiple Angles: Table Read
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Created by||Seth MacFarlane|
|Voice:||Seth Green, Mila Kunis, Alex Borstein & Seth MacFarlane|
The story of the Griffin family continues in this third collection of the odd and brilliant animated series. Cancelled by Fox in 2002, much to the dismay of its passionately devoted fans, the comedy's huge DVD sales and strong ratings in syndication prompted the network to take the almost unprecedented step of bringing creator Seth MacFarlane's show back from the dead in 2005. THE FAMILY GUY takes place in a twisted suburban landscape that bears a superficial resemblance to the world of THE SIMPSONS, but quickly establishes its own distinctive tone and style, distinguishing itself from that mother of all dysfunctional animated families. MacFarlane's triumphant return to network television picks up where the show's first run left off, mining humor from a mixture of timely social satire, slapstick, and the outright bizarre. Without skipping a beat, the fourth season proceeds with the story of bumbling, well-intentioned father Peter; his sweet but oblivious wife Lois; and their teenagers, dimwitted Chris and awkward Meg. The most recognizable characters, however, remain the family's masterminds: evil genius baby Stewie, determined to achieve complete world domination at the age of one, and Brian, an erudite martini-swilling dog, the family's lone voice of reason.
Family Guy - Presents Stewie Griffin: Untold Story (Unrated)
$11.96 Super Savings
Family Guy - Something, Something Something Darkside Guy /...
$26.06 Super Savings
Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law - Volume 1 (2-DVD)
$12.51 Super Savings
Against the Tide: Portrait of a Jazz Legend (With Bonus CD) (DVD)
$12.58 Super Savings
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 182 ratings.
Based on 182 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin - Mysteries of Hard to Find... (DVD) NEW
$7.98 on SALE
All-New Superfriends Hour - Season 1 - Volume 1 (2-DVD)
$14.26 Super Savings
Angelina Ballerina - Angelina Follows Her Dreams (DVD)
$7.09 Super Savings
Top ranking DVD:
- The Decade You Were Born: The 40s - A Decade of War & Invention (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- The Decade You Were Born: The 60s - A Decade of Hope & Promise (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- The Decade You Were Born: The 50s - A Decade of Change in America (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- WWII - Eagle Against the Sun: 10-Part Series of the War with Japan (2-DVD) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- Pit and the Pendulum (1961) / Tales of Terror (1962) (DVD) ~ $4.98 on SALE