How I Met Your Mother Season 3 (3-DVD)
|You Save:||$11 (55% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 7 hours, 20 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 7, 2008
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- 3-Disc Set - Thinpak, Checkpoint, Sensormatic
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Surround 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Additional Footage - How It Really Happened
- Behind The Scenes - Behind The Scenes Of "We're Not From Here"
- "Cast Favorites"
- "Series Retrospective"
- "Lily And Marshall's Honeymoon Videos"
- Audio Commentary:
- Show Creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas, Director Pam Fryman and Editor Sue Federman - "The Platinum Rule"
- Actors Josh Radnor and Sarah Chalke and Show Creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas - "Ten Sessions"
- Additional Audio Material - Ted Mosby is a Jerk Alternate Audio Track - "The Bracket"
- Audio Commentary:
- Actor Neil Patrick Harris, Show Creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas and Writer Joe Kelly - "The Bracket"
- Actor Cobie Smulders, Show Creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas, Director Pam Fryman and Writer Kourtney Kang - "Sandcastles In The Sand"
- Actor Alyson Hannigan and Consulting Producer Jonathan Groff - "Everything Must Go"
- Show Creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas and Director Pam Fryman - "Miracles'
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Alyson Hannigan, Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segel, Josh Radnor & Cobie Smulders|
|Guest Starring||Sarah Chalke, Enrique Iglesias, Britney Spears, Heidi Klum & Mandy Moore|
Though HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER has the look of a traditional, multi-camera sitcom, this comedy has all the fun and smarts of fellow critical darlings 30 ROCK and ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. Told via a giant flashback, the twist-filled series is narrated from the perspective of Ted Mosby (the unreliable, disembodied voice of Bob Saget) in the year 2030 as he tells his daughter and son how he met their mother more than 20 years ago. Young Ted (Josh Radnor) is inspired by the romance of his roommate Marshall (FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL's Jason Segel) and Lily (BUFFY's Alyson Hannigan), and he decides to embark on his own search for love. Aided in his quest by wingman Barney "Have you met Ted'" Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris), Ted looks all over New York City for the future Mrs. Mosby. As season three begins, Robin (Cobie Smulders) returns home from Argentina, and she finds a few new men to help her move past her romance with Ted. For her ex, his normally fun-filled friendship with Barney is in trouble when Barney does the unthinkable: he breaks the Bro Code. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily almost miss the chance to land their dream apartment in the Dowisetrepla neighborhood thanks to Lilly's compulsive shopping habit. This box set includes all 20 episodes of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER's hilarious third season, including multiple appearances from SCRUBS' Sarah Chalke and pop star Britney Spears.
Description by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment:
The search for a soul mate has never been so hilariously inappropriate! High five with Ted, Barney, Robin, Lily and Marshall when the awesome comedy "How I Met Your Mother' Season Three arrives on DVD on October 7th from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. The top-rated series about architect Ted Mosby, who is determined to find love in New York City, features a hot, young ensemble cast including Josh Radnor ("Freaks & Geeks'), Jason Segel (Forgetting Sarah Marshall), Alyson Hannigan ('Buffy the Vampire Slayer," Date Movie), Cobie Smulders ("The L Word') and 2007 Emmy® Award-nominee Neil Patrick Harris ("Doogie Howser, M.D.," Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle). Told through a series of flashbacks, an older and off-screen Ted (Bob Saget, "Full House") tells his children tales of his single days with his best friends, the highs and lows of dating and how he ultimately 'met their mother.'
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 84 ratings.
Based on 84 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 72,412
- UPC: 024543533252
- Shipping Weight: 0.27/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 3 items
Against the Tide: Portrait of a Jazz Legend (With Bonus CD) (DVD)(2)
$13.30 Super Savings