Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 54 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 23, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Universal Studios
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- DTS 5.1 Surround - French, Spanish
- DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English (SDH), French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: George Clooney - Director; Grant Heslov - Producer
- Picture in Picture
- Visual Commentary with Director George Clooney and Producer Grant Heslov
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 04/06/2008
3 stars out of 4 -- "The football saga LEATHERHEADS, a nimble throwback to the screwball comedies of the 1930s, meets its goal."
Los Angeles Times - 04/04/2008
"[A] light, charming, well-executed pastiche of a 1930s screwball comedy that alternates between witty repartee and broad slapstick."
Rolling Stone - 04/17/2008
3 stars out of 4 -- "[A] vivid picture of pro football circa 1925....Clooney keeps the pace bouncy and charm at the ready as he, Zellweger and the appealing Krasinski put a sweet spin on BULL DURHAM's erotic triangle."
Total Film - 06/01/2008
3 stars out of 5 -- "[I]t succeeds superbly at recreating the look, feel and flap of the roaring '20s."
Ultimate DVD - 05/01/2008
"LEATHERHEADS is cleverly scripted, with well-drawn characters....Clooney strikes a perfect balance between acting and directing chores..."
Sight and Sound - 06/01/2008
"The 1920s setting is enthusiastically mined for the picturesque trappings of speakeasies and train travel...but it's the embrace of caper and horseplay that bellows old school."
Premiere - 04/03/2008
"[Clooney and Zellweger] both got the machine-gun-quick repartee thing down pat..."
Football Players |
Journalists / Journalism |
Romantic Comedy |