- Number of Discs: 6
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 15 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 12, 2006
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Warner Home Video
Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital Surround Sound 2.0 - English
- Subtitles - French, Spanish - Optional
- Closed Captioned - English - Optional
Additional Release Material:
- Commentaries - 1. Commentary on Two Episodes
- "Smallville's 100th Episode: The Making of a Milestone - Creating the Episode 'Reckoning'"
- Unaired Scenes
- "Vengenace Chronicles Promo Webisodes"
- "Look, Up in the Sky! The Amazing Story of Superman - Excerpts from the New Documentary Produced by Bryan Singer and Kevin Burns"
- Reckoning (100th episode)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The young Clark Kent (Tom Welling) is once again faced with innumerable problems in this fifth season of SMALLVILLE. The first show begins with Clark facing a difficult decision in the Fortress of Solitude, as he is given the choice of saving Chloe's (Allison Mack) life or saving the planet. As the program progresses Clark finds himself undergoing life-changing challenges as he is stripped of his powers, possessed by the spirit of a girl, and forced to face up to Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) new relationship. As ever, Clark manfully struggles to keep his superhero identity a secret throughout while also facing growing pains familiar to teenagers across the globe. This release contains every episode from the fifth season of the show.