Full House Complete 2nd Season (4-DVD)
Only 5 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$10.33 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$9.65 (48% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 4
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 8 hours, 56 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 6, 2005
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: Warner Home Video
- 4-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Mono 1.0 English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Bob Saget, Mary-Kate Olsen & Ashley Olsen|
|Performer:||Dave Coulier, John Stamos, Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin & Lori Loughlin|
|Created by||Jeff Franklin|
The Olsen twins returned for further episodes FULL HOUSE in 1988, and this collection includes all 21 episodes from the second season of the show. TV presenter Danny Tanner (Bob Saget) is the beleaguered father left in charge of three kids after his wife's fatal accident, but he gets a little help when his brother-in-law Jesse (John Stamos) and best friend Joey (Dave Coulier) move into the house. D.J. (Candace Cameron), Stephanie (Jodie Sweetin), and Michelle (played by both Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who alternate scenes in each episode) are the kids who keep the adults preoccupied, and in this season they have plenty of adventures as Jesse finds romance with Danny's TV co-host, Becky (Lori Loughlin); Stephanie tries to break a hula-hoop record; Valentine's Day brings a few surprises; and a spring cleaning causes outbreaks of both chaos and sentimentality. A nostalgic slice of '80s television, FULL HOUSE offers a welcome trip down memory lane for those who were there at the time, and a chance for younger viewers to witness the blossoming talents of the Olsen twins.
Description by Warner Home Video:
Full House: The Complete Second Season
The antics continue in the third season of Full House. Set in San Francisco, this is a show about a very loving family headed by Danny Tanner, who became a single father when his wife was killed in a car accident. Danny's brother-in-law, Jesse and and his best friend, Joey, move into the house to help Danny raise his three daughters D.J., Stephanie, and Michelle. This season, D.J. begins junior high, Stephanie becomes acclimated to elementary school without her big sister around and Michelle celebrates her third birthday!
Against the Tide: Portrait of a Jazz Legend (With Bonus CD) (DVD)
$12.58 Super Savings
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 57 ratings.
Based on 57 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking DVD:
- The Decade You Were Born: The 40s - A Decade of War & Invention (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- The Decade You Were Born: The 60s - A Decade of Hope & Promise (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- The Decade You Were Born: The 50s - A Decade of Change in America (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- The Petrified Forest (DVD) ~ $6.98 on SALE
- WWII - Eagle Against the Sun: 10-Part Series of the War with Japan (2-DVD) ~ $4.98 on SALE