Stevie Ray Vaughan Martin Scorsese Presents The Blues
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
by Albert King / Stevie Ray Vaughan ~ In Session (2-CD) ~ $17.08
by Eric Clapton ~ Martin Scorsese Presents the Blues: Eric Clapton $13.64
by Muddy Waters ~ Martin Scorsese Presents the Blues: Muddy Waters ~ $9.89
by Various Artists ~ Martin Scorsese Presents the Blues: The Best of the Blues $15.38
by Johnny Cash / Willie Nelson ~ VH1 Storytellers (Live) $9.90
- Released: September 9, 2003
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Side Thing (Live)
- 2.All Your Love I Miss Loving (live)
- 3.Pride and Joy
- 4.Dirty Pool
- 5.Texas Flood
- 6.Hug You, Squeeze You (Live)
- 7.The Things (That) I Used To Do
- 8.Honey Bee
- 9.Give Me Mack My Wig
- 10.The Sky Is Crying (Live)
- 11.Look At Little Sister
- 12.Empty Arms
- 13.Come On (Part III)
- 14.Ain't Gone 'N' Give Up On Love (Live)
- 15.Mary Had A Little Lamp (Live)
- 16.Leave My Girl Alone
Personnel: Stevie Ray Vaughan (vocals, guitar); Reese Wynans (keyboards); Tommy Shannon, Jackie Newhouse (bass); Chris Layton (drums).
Producers include: Stevie Ray Vaughan, Double Trouble, Richard Mullen, Jim Capfer, Bob Irwin, Jim Gaines.
Compilation producer: Bob Irwin.
Recorded between 1980 & 1989. Includes liner notes by Martin Scorsese and Andy Schwartz.
Personnel: Stevie Ray Vaughan (vocals, guitar); Reese Wynans (keyboards); Chris Layton (drums).
Audio Mixers: Chris Theis; Danny Kadar .
Liner Note Authors: Andy Schwartz; Martin Scorsese.
Recording information: Carnegie Hall, NY (04/01/1980-02/21/1989); Montreaux International Jazz Festival (04/01/1980-02/21/1989); Montreux International Jazz Festival (04/01/1980-02/21/1989); Philadelphia, PA (04/01/1980-02/21/1989); Steamboat, Austin, TX (04/01/1980-02/21/1989); The El Mocambo, Toronto, CN (04/01/1980-02/21/1989); The Steamboat, Austin, TX (04/01/1980-02/21/1989).
Photographers: Don Hunstein; Tracy Anne Hart; Alan Messer; Dennis Tamer; Watt Casey; Robert Matheu; Walt Casey Jr.; Stephanie Chernikowski.
While 2002's Essential Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble is the place to go for the complete picture, Martin Scorsese Presents the Blues: Stevie Ray Vaughan works well as a nice single-disc introduction to the work of the influential blues guitarist. Perhaps a few more hits could have been included to make this more attractive to the curious buyer, but with a previously unreleased live version of "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and a track listing that dodges much of the 1995 Greatest Hits collection, this does offer an alternative for longtime fans. ~ Matt Collar
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 12 ratings.
Based on 12 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 20,408
- UPC: 886972665528
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
Bargain Audio CDs & Priceless Collection Product Series:
- 311 Music (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 Playlist: The Very Best of 311 (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 Playlist: The Very Best of 311 [Clean] (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 Soundsystem (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 Uplifter (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
Blues: Texas / West Coast Music Categories:
Color Blind (CD)
$9.90 Super Savings
- Anson Funderburgh The Best of Blast Off (CD) ~ $8.29
- Marcia Ball Live! Down the Road (CD) ~ $16.18
- Marcia Ball The Tattooed Lady & The Alligator Man (CD) ~ $16.18
Bobby "Blue" Bland
The 3B Blues Boy - The Blues Years: 1952-59 (CD)
$12.35 Super Savings