- Released: November 2, 2000
- Label: Wolf Records
- 1.Bad Boy - (with Magic Slim)
- 2.You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had - (with Magic Slim)
- 3.If It Is Too Late - (with Nick Holt)
- 4.Before You Accuse Me - (with Magic Slim)
- 5.Driftin' Blues - (with Nick Holt)
- 6.Everybody in Town - (with Nick Holt)
- 7.How Much More Long - (with Magic Slim)
- 8.How Lucky Can a Man Be - (with Nick Holt)
- 9.That Will Never Do - (with Magic Slim)
- 10.Dust My Broom - (with Magic Slim)
Personnel: Magic Slim (vocals, guitar); John Primer, Nick Holt (vocals, guitar); Jerry Porter, Michael Scott, Michael Scott (drums).
Audio Mixer: Alex Munkas.
Liner Note Authors: Daniel Gugolz; Hannes Folterbauer.
Recording information: ACME Recording, Chicago, IL (02/1989-05/1991); Tonart Studio (02/1989-05/1991); Tonart Studio, Vienna, Austria (02/1989-05/1991).
Photographers: Ernst Greindl; Dr. Herbert Pessiak; Hannes Folterbauer.
From three separate sessions held in Chicago in 1986, 1987, and 1989, this captures Slim and the Teardrops at the top of their game. The bulk of this disc emanates from a 1986 session held at the radio station WRDE, catching the combo raw and wild on nice readings of "Mama Talk to Your Daughter," "Bad Avenue," "Gambler," and "Ain't That Nice." These tracks are simply loaded with stinging guitar from Slim and John Primer and it's Primer contributing the lead vocals on "Think" and "She Moves Me." A hot session that's pretty representative of their down-home sound. ~ Cub Koda