Aerosmith Classics Live II
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
sku: SSP 22984
- Released: August 24, 1993
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
Q - 2/93, p.863 Stars - Good - "...Steven Tyler's strangely poignant whelping and his lonesome falsetto are used to odd but marvellous effect...the seeds of the band's recent renaissance are clearly evident here..."
- 1.Back In The Saddle
- 2.Walk This Way
- 3.Movin' Out
- 4.Draw The Line
- 5.Same Old Song And Dance
- 6.Last Child
- 7.Let The Music Do The Talking
- 8.Toys In The Attic
Aerosmith: Steven Tyler (vocals); Joe Perry, Brad Whitford (guitar); Tom Hamilton (bass); Joey Kramer (drums).
Engineers include: Steve Colby, Sam Kopper, Bob Demuth.
Recorded live at The Orpheum Theater, Boston, Massachusetts on December 31, 1984; Worcester Centrum, Worcester, Massachusetts on March 3, 1986; Ontario Motor Speedway, Ontario, California on March 18, 1978.
All tracks have been digitally remastered using Sony's 20-Bit Digital Super Bit Mapping process.
Audio Mixers: James A. Ball; Paul O'Neill.
Recording information: Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MA (03/18/1978-03/12/1986); The California Jam, Ontario Motor Speedway, Ontario, Ca (03/18/1978-03/12/1986); Worcester Centrum, Worcester, MA (03/18/1978-03/12/1986).
Photographer: Jimmy Ienner, Jr.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Tom Hamilton ; Joe Perry ; Joey Kramer; Steven Tyler ; Brad Whitford.
Unlike Aerosmith's first CLASSICS compilation, the group had direct creative involvement in putting this collection together. Of the eight songs that make up LIVE II, six were taken from a New Year's Eve show the band played before a hometown Boston crowd in 1984 at the Orpheum. The triumphant "Back in the Saddle" is included along with the funky "Walk This Way" (complete with a crowd sing-along intro for birthday boy Tom Hamilton), the sassy "Same Old Song and Dance," and the raucous "Toys in the Attic." A version of the always potent "Draw the Line," taken from 1978's CALIFORNIA JAM and "Let The Music Do The Talking" (originally recorded by the Joe Perry Project), recorded at a 1986 Worchester, Massachusetts gig round out this set.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 20 ratings.
Based on 20 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking titles in the Pop / Rock genre:
- Various Artists Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 70s - Absolute Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Ultimate Jukebox Hits of the 70s, Volume 4 & 5 (2-CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Great Hits of Rock & Roll (4-CD) ~ $7.98 on SALE
- Various Artists 60s Hot Hits (3-CD) ~ $6.98 on SALE
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists WDAS 105.3FM - Classic Soul Hits, Volume 1 (2-CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Various Artists WDAS 105.3FM - Classic Soul Hits, Volume 4 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Charlie Byrd Travelin' Man / The Touch of Gold (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Del Vikings 1956 Audition Tapes (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Art Blakey Night In Tunisia / Play Lerner And Loewe (2-CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE