Day of the Nightmare / Scream of the Butterfly - Double Feature
- Carnival of Blood / Curse of The Headless Horseman (Special Edition) ~ $8.57
- Sex-Ed Double Feature: The Wrong Rut (1962) / Birthright (1951) ~ $10.79
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Horror Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $5.98 (Save 60%)
- Theatrical Trailers
- 3 Shorts: The Wife and the Whip, Amour Pour Une Femme and Nympho-a-Go-Go!
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 48 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: March 25, 2003
- Originally Released: 1965
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Trailer - AGONY OF LOVE + 8 Others
- THE WIFE AND THE WHIP
- L'AMOUR POUR UNE FEMME
- Gallery of Underground Sexploitation Movie-Magazine Covers
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||John Ireland, Elena Verdugo & Liz Renay|
|Directed by||Eber Lobato & John A. Bushelman|
|Photography by||Ted V. Mikels & Ray Dennis Steckler|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Plus: Two days after marrying rich Sap-of-the-Year Paul Williams, bosomy sex-machine Marla is making it with a "young Adonis" on the beach and planning on killing Paul until - oops! - some surprising-for-its-time homosexuality twists the plot into a kinky pretzel! With photography from cult fave Ray Dennis Steckler (Wild Guitar) and one of the sixties' most cynical endings, Scream of the Butterfly also marks the first time in cinema history that the leading lady is referred to onscreen as "Miss Slutsy-Wutsy."
DAY OF THE NIGHTMARE: Back from the dead after being stuffed in a trunk, undead Doris Mays is on the hunt for her ex-boyfriends wife, seemingly under the illusion that killing her will win back her former paramour. Hilarity and horror ensue as she is hunted down by a police detective, but can the ghoulish stalker be stopped in time'
SCREAM OF THE BUTTERFLY: After being married for a mere two days busty Marla is already having an affair and plotting to kill her squarer-than-square husband. Some ahead-of-its-screen-time homosexuality causes a few twists and turns in the plot, and the goofy dialogue is taken into a new dimension when the main character is referred to as "Miss Slutsy-Wutsy!"
Description by Image Entertainment:
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 4 ratings.