- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 2 hours, 3 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 29, 2002
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Paramount
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - French
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Phil Alden Robinson - Director, John Lindley - Cinematographer
- Making Of
- CREATING REALITY: THE VISUAL EFFECTS OF 'THE SUM OF ALL FEARS'
- Phil Alden Robinson - Director, Tom Clancy - Novelist
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Selection
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 05/31/2002
"...The first two-thirds of the film skillfully sets up its dramatic dominoes....And the glossy catalog of aircraft and missiles being primed for action makes for an impressively chilly display of hardware..."
Los Angeles Times - 05/31/2002
"...THE SUM OF ALL FEARS could hardly be more timely or frightening....Affleck has the intelligence and athleticism to carry off the singularly unpretentious and fiercely diligent hero..."
Entertainment Weekly - 06/07/2002
"...Freeman always manages to do something new....He and Affleck demonstrate a seasoned team's nimbly cutting spontaneity..."
Variety - 05/27/2002
"...Solid, quality summer entertainment....Few Hollywood spy thrillers have been more handsome than this one..."
Hollywood Reporter - 05/28/2002
"...Vigorously directed....Tautly scripted....The production values are first-class..."
Cold War |
Theatrical Release |
- Theatrical Release: MAY 31, 2002