Ted Nugent Live At Hammersmith '79
LOW STOCK: Only 1 copy left
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: February 1, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 2.Just What The Doctor Ordered
- 4.Dog Eat Dog
- 5.Cat Scratch Fever
- 6.Need You Bad
- 8.It Don't Matter
- 9.Wang Dang Sweet Poontang
- 11.Motor City Madness
Personnel: Ted Nugent (vocals, guitar, percussion); Charlie Huhn (vocals, guitar); Cliff Davies (vocals, vibraphone, drums); Steve McRay (keyboards); Dave Kiswiney (bass); Tom Werman (percussion).
Compilation producer: Bob Irwin.
Recorded live at the Hammersmith Odeon, London, England on May 9, 1979. Includes liner notes by Gary Graff.
This is part of Legacy Records' Live From The Vaults series.
In 1979, Ted Nugent was still flying high on the success of such hit albums as CAT SCRATCH FEVER and DOUBLE LIVE GONZO, and was one of hard rock's top concert attractions. Not issued until 1997, LIVE AT HAMMERSMITH '79 captures the Nuge at his live peak, rocking a British audience like there was no tomorrow.
Even though original singer/guitarist Derek St. Holmes had split from the Nuge by this point, LIVE is just as strong as DOUBLE LIVE GONZO. Ted and his band let it rip from beginning to end--just check out such brash rockers as "Free For All," "Paralyzed," and "Dog Eat Dog."
Merry Axemas, Volume 2 - More Guitars For Christmas (CD)(5)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 15 ratings.
Based on 15 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 45,510
- UPC: 886972388823
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
Bargain Audio CDs & Priceless Collection Product Series:
- 311 Music (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 Playlist: The Very Best of 311 (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 Playlist: The Very Best of 311 [Clean] (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 Soundsystem (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 Uplifter (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE