- Rated: PG
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 56 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 25, 2000
- Originally Released: 1999
- Label: Paramount
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case - Sensormatic
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Music Video: Dixie Chicks: "Ready to Run"
- Audio Commentary: Gary Marshall, Director
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Selection
Performers, Cast and Crew:
"...Roberts has a perfect role....[Gere] delivers a loose, disarming, quite appealing portrait..."
Entertainment Weekly - 01/21/2000
"...Predictably pleasurable....Quaint characters, breezy banter..." -- Rating: B
Premiere - 09/01/1999
"...The movie has quite a few charms..."
USA Today - 07/30/1999
"...[Gere] is almost astonishingly loose....Gere and an almost ethereally radiant Roberts have never been better..."
A down-and-out big-city reporter (Richard Gere), in a last-ditch effort to save his tarnished career, chases a scoop on a mercurial, small-town girl (Julia Roberts) known as the Runaway Bride, due to her habit of leaving her grooms-to-be on the alter. Director Marshall once again directs the stars who made his PRETTY WOMAN a worldwide smash in 1990.