Ninja Scroll: The Series - Volume 3
|You Save:||$23.46 (94% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 57 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 29, 2004
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Urban Vision
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Sound - English
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Sound - Japanese
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Featurette: Creating the Cover Art with Yoshimatsu
- Takahiro Yoshimatsu - Character Designer
- "Storyboard to Feature Comparison"
- Art Gallery
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Tatsuo Sato & Yoshiyaki Kawajiri|
|Written by||Toshiki Inoue|
|Composition by||Kitaro & Peter "Peas" McEvilley|
Based on Yoshiaki Kawajiri's acclaimed feature, NINJA SCROLL: THE SERIES continues the adventures of Jubei, a masterless ninja for hire. With production overseen by Kawajiri himself, this series provides a worthy successor to the original film. In this edition, the Kimon clan captures Shigure! Hiruko and Jubei pursue them, but to no avail. Meanwhile, the Light Maiden's power grows, and the line between friend and enemy becomes increasingly blurred. Jubei, however, realizes that the Light Maiden holds the answer to stopping the war, and he knows he must do whatever it takes to get her to the end!
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
Based on 6 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking DVD:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Zombiethon (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Burt Reynolds Comedy Triple Feature: Gator / Breaking In / Fuzz (2-DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Attack of the 30's Characters - Cartoon Classics from All Eight Major American Animation Studios (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Yes Acoustic: Guaranteed No Hiss (DVD) ~ 99¢ on SALE