- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 45 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 23, 2002
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: Lions Gate
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 11/15/1988
"...Far better than the original....It delivers the goods..."
General "Chappy" Sinclair returns, this time to lead a coalition of American and Soviet pilots, who join hands across the Iron Curtain to squelch a Middle Eastern "outlaw" nation's plans to build and use nuclear weapons.
Louis Gossett, Jr. reprises his role as Chappy in this sequel to "Iron Eagle". The United States must join forces with the Soviet military to destroy a nuclear weapons site somewhere in the Middle East. But animosity between a US and a Soviet fighter pilot, Cooper and Vardovsky respectively, threatens to undermine the mission. It seems that Vardovsky shot down one of Cooper's buddies after he accidentally flew over Soviet air space and Cooper's determined neither to forgive or forget.
High Flying |
Theatrical Release |
- Also produced by Harkot Productions.
- Copyright 1988 Canadian Entertainment Investors No. 1 & Company Limited Partnership and Carolco.