- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 49 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 24, 2001
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Lions Gate
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case - Sensormatic
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby 2.0 Surround - English
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Production Notes
- Cast & Crew
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Undercover cop Dan Saxon (Charlie Sheen) joins a biker gang to find the henchmen behind a drug-smuggling operation. As with any new recruit, the gang puts him through dangerous stunts to test his mettle. Saxon has to prove himself finds that he is committing crimes he never imagined. How far "Beyond the Law" will Saxon have to go' Also starring Michael Madsen and Linda Fiorentino.
Charlie Sheen stars as Dan Saxon, a daring but often reckless undercover cop. His latest assignment is to infiltrate a ruthless motorcycle gang suspected of committing a string of violent crimes. But when Saxon falls in love with the bikers' hottest mama, he puts the assignment -- and his life -- in serious jeopardy. Will Dan succumb to the wiles of evil incarnate' Perhaps this time the gutsy young cop has ventured too far beyond the law.
- Additional cast: Lyndsay Riddell and Rino Thunder.
- Sound recorded in Dolby stereo.
- Copyright 1992 Polar Entertainment North, Inc.
- Available to buy in the UK.
- Rated BBFC 18 by the British Board of Film Classification.
- Filmed in Technicolor.