Glass House Inside / Thanks I Needed That [Import]
15 copies available
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$11.12 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.87 (14% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
by The 8th Day ~ 8th Day / I've Gotta Get Home $11.12
by Freda Payne ~ Band of Gold / Contact / Best Of / Reaching Out (2-CD) $11.12
by Lamont Dozier ~ Love & Beauty [Love & Beauty...Plus - 25 Tracks] $14.25
by 100 Proof (Aged in Soul) ~ Somebody's Been Sleeping / 100 Proof Aged In Soul [Import] $11.12
by Honey Cone ~ Take Me With You / Sweet Replies / Soulful Tapestry / Love, Peace And Soul (2-CD) $11.12
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: March 1, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Edsel Records Uk
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Look What We've Done To Love
- 2.You Ain't Livin' Unless You're Lovin'
- 3.I Surrendered
- 4.Hey There Lonely Girl
- 5.If It Ain't Love (It Don't Matter)
- 7.Touch Me Jesus
- 8.Heaven Is There To Guide Us
- 9.Crumbs Off The Table
- 10.He's In My Life
- 11.Bad Bill of Goods
- 12.I Can't Be You (You Can't Be Me)
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.V. I. P.
- 2.A House Is Not A Home
- 3.I Don't See Me In Your Eyes Anymore
- 4.Horse and Rider
- 5.The Man I'll Never Have
- 6.Thanks I Needed That
- 7.Giving Up The Ring
- 8.Don't Let It Rain On Me
- 9.Stealing Moments From Another Woman's Life
- 10.Let It Flow
- 11.Don't Go Looking For Something (You Don't Want To See)
- 12.Playing Games
- 13.It Ain't The World (It's The People In It)
Audio Mixers: L.T. Horn; Ed Redd; Barney Perkins.
Liner Note Author: Tony Rounce.
Photographers: Rick Rankin; Roy Kohara.
Arrangers: Hidle Brown Barnum; McKinley Jackson; Tony Camillo.
This reissue from Edsel features two LPs by Detroit soul singers the Glass House, Inside the Glass House and Thanks I Needed That, originally issued on Invictus in the early '70s. Highlights among the 26 tracks include the R&B hits "Crumbs Off the Table," "You Ain't Livin' Unless You're Lovin'," and "I Surrendered," along with six bonus cuts. ~ Al Campbell
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!