Cheap Trick Authorized Greatest Hits
Only 4 copies left
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: September 26, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Sony
Q - 1/01, p.1224 out of 5 stars - "...The bulk of these tracks date from [their] self-penned, late-'70s peak....combining hard rock riffs and Beatles-inspired pop with witty observations on teenage American life..."
- $0.99 on iTunes1.I Want You To Want Me
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Ain't That A Shame
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Southern Girls (Single Version)
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Surrender
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Stop This Game
- $1.29 on iTunes6.Dream Police
- $0.99 on iTunes7.If You Want My Love (Alternate Version)
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Tonight It's You
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Everything Works If You Let It (Full Length Version)
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Mandocello
- 11.I Can't Take It (Live)
- $0.99 on iTunes12.She's Tight
- 13.That 70's Song
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Walk Away
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Can't Stop Fallin' Into Love
- $0.99 on iTunes16.The Flame (Live)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Cheap Trick: Robin Zander (vocals, guitar); Rick Nielsen (guitar); Tom Petersson (bass); Bun E. Carlos (drums).
Producers include: Cheap Trick, Tom Werman, George Martin, Roy Thomas Baker, Jack Douglas.
Reissue producers: Cheap Trick, Bruce Dickinson.
Includes liner notes by Ron Albanese.
Recording information: Budokon (1976-1999); Daytona Beach, FL (1976-1999).
Photographer: Rich Kwasniekski.
Die hard Trick completists, as well as those who have ever sung along to "Surrender" in a pub, will want to grab this one. While the one black mark is the lack of the earlier raw material, AUTHORIZED successfully mixes commercial ballads with down n' dirty rockers.
The LIVE AT BUDOKAN one-two punch of "I Want You To Want Me" and "Ain't That A Shame" shows the band in top form. "Southern Girls" is an overlooked, heavy pop classic written by the maniacal Rick Nielsen and bass ace Tom Petersson. "Stop This Game" is a raucous singalong from the new wave era that shows the band in sync with Producer George Martin. Vocalist Robin Zander shines on the slick, radio-friendly "Tonight It's You." Vintage Trick is represented by the beautiful "Mandocello," while a live version of "I Can't Take It" showcases the band's most recent MUSIC FOR HANGOVERS.
The band selected a great lineup of songs that would appeal to both the Cheap Trick novice ("Dream Police", "The Flame [live]") and fanatic ("That 70s Song [In The Street]"). Buy the CD, see the show, and relish in the power of this unique band.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 22 ratings.
Based on 22 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 2,173
- UPC: 888751049826
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
- 311 311 (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 311 [Clean] (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 Don't Tread on Me (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 Evolver (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- 311 From Chaos (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE