- Rated: PG
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 32 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 8, 2003
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: New Line Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A smooth-talking female cop with an attitude is not pleased when she's assigned a new partner - a clumsy, cloned Tyrannosaurus Rex named "Teddy." Together they stumble across a gigantic crime caper and must overcome their differences in order to save the world.
Tough, smart-aleck detective Katie Coltrane gets stuck with a partner unlike any she has ever had before: a Tyrannosaurus rex named Teddy who loves to munch on cookies.
The film takes place in the near future, when the earth's atmosphere has become so damaged that most animals and vegetation can't exist. Meanwhile, thanks to advances in genetic science, dinosaurs once again walk the planet -- only this time round, they have the ability to talk.
Coltrane is in the middle of investigating the murder of a prehistoric beast when her new partner -- who happens to be the first dinosaur detective on the police force -- comes on board. Although, at first, she doesn't like the bumbling, inexperienced Teddy, the two must learn to work together to foil a mad scientist out to destroy the world.
Will this odd couple have what it takes to do the job'
Family (General) |
- Co-produced by Shooting Star Entertainment.
- This film set a record as most expensive movie to go straight to video. The reported budget was $33 million.
- Released theatrically in France July 1996.