- Audio commentary by Tom Brandau and Mark Redfield
- "Inside COLD HARBOR"
- "Playing It Dead" Music Video
- "Sonny and Cornblatt" a short film by Tom Brandau
- "Bill and Meriwether's Excellent Adventure" a short film by Tom Brandau
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 38 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: March 27, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Alpha Video
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
"For the viewer, the emotional recognition is only a frigid wave crash away"- Baltimore City Paper
When an old man ends his life by throwing himself into the icy winter surf near his seaside home, his four estranged sons are left to deal with their memories, feelings of loss and betrayal, and unsettled family issues. As they pick through and pack up his belongings, they discover the missing puzzle pieces of their own lives, gradually recognizing themselves and each other in the remnants of their father's life.
Starring Mark Redfield (The Death of Poe, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde), Cold Harbor is a tough, touching drama full of gritty, honest moments and dark, humorous situations. Writer-director Tom Brandau draws upon real-life events to craft this award-winning film about loss and family mythology and, ultimately, about burying the dead and getting on with life.