- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 3, 2002
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: New Line Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 04/12/1993
An uproarious laugh-packed comedy about a former pro-wrestler battling the most dangerous, most devious, most destructive adversaries imaginable--kids!
Former professional wrestler Sean Armstrong is lured out of retirement to serve as bodyguard for an inventor and protect him from master criminal Tommy Thanatos, who wants to steal a microchip that could affect the course of world peace. Unbeknownst to Sean, a child-hater, he will also be expected to serve as bodyguard (and nanny) to the inventor's children, who attempt to drive him away as they have driven away every other nanny.
Family Interaction |
- Michael Gottlieb and Edward Rugoff were responsible for the 1987 hit "Mannequin."
- Numerous professional wrestlers, such as "Brutus Beefcake," appear as themselves in the film.
- Optical effects by Title House. Titles by Title House Aspect Ration Design.
- Rated BBFC PG by the British Board of Film Classification.
- Copyright 1992 New Line Cinema Corporation.
- Originally priced on video at $94.98.