- Rated: PG
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 2 hours, 6 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 4, 2001
- Originally Released: 1976
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 2.35
- Dolby Digital Mono - French
- Dolby Digital Mono - Spanish
- Dolby Digital Stereo - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
In this sequel to "A Man Called Horse," Sir John Morgan, the English aristocrat who was captured and raised by Yellow Hand Sioux, returns to America to lead his adopted Native American family back to sacred lands and to help save them from being exterminated. As before, he must prove himself worthy by going through the flesh-mortifying ritual which he previously had to endure.
Race Relations |
- Color by DeLuxe; shot in Panavision.
- Additional cast: Ana De Sade (Moonstar); Pedro Damien (Standing Bear); Humberto Lopey-Pineda (Thin Dog); Patricia Reyes (Grey Thorn); Regino Hererra (Lame Wolf); Rigoberto Rico (Owl); and Alberto Marsical (Red Cloud).
- Additional credits: Joe Zomar (special effects) and Blanche Sands (unit publicist).
- Released theatrically in the USA June 28, 1976.