The Marshall Tucker Band Where We All Belong [Bonus Track]
|You Save:||$1.40 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: January 27, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Shout Factory
- $1.29 on iTunes1.This Ol' Cowboy
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Low Down Ways
- $0.99 on iTunes3.In My Own Way
- $0.99 on iTunes4.How Can I Slow Down
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Where A Country Boy Belongs
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Now She's Gone
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Try One More Time
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Ramblin' (Live)
- 9.24 Hours At A Time (Live)
- 10.Everyday (I Have The Blues) (Live)
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Take The Highway (Live)
- $0.99 on iTunes12.See You Later, I'm Gone (Live Bonus Track)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Marshall Tucker Band: Toy Caldwell (vocals, acoustic, electric & steel guitars); Jerry Eubanks (vocals, saxophone, flute); Tommy Caldwell (vocals, bass); Doug Gray (vocals, percussion); George McCorkle (acoustic & electric guitars); Paul Riddle (drums).
Additional personnel includes: Elvin Bishop (guitar); Charlie Daniels (fiddle); Steve Madaio, Andy Stein.
Originally released on Capricorn Records (0145). Includes liner notes by Barry Alfonso.
Personnel: Toy Caldwell (vocals, guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, steel guitar); Doug Gray (vocals, percussion); George McCorkle (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, banjo); Elvin Bishop, Johnny Vernazza (slide guitar); Sam McPherson (harp); Andy Stein, Charlie Daniels (fiddle); Jerry Eubanks (flute, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, background vocals); Steve Madaio (trumpet); Earl Ford (trombone); Paul Hornsby (piano, Clavinet, organ); Paul Riddle (drums); Jerry Joseph (congas); Tommy Caldwell (background vocals).
Audio Remasterer: Mike Thomas.
Audio Remixer: O. V. Sparks.
Liner Note Author: Barry Alfonso.
Recording information: Uhlein Hall, Performing Arts Center, Milwaukee, WI.
Illustrator: Jim Campbell .
Introduction by: Mark B. Allen.
Although it runs a little long, Where We All Belong captures the sound of The Marshall Tucker Band coming into its own. Half the tracks are new studio recordings, which are more focused than their previous releases; the other half is a harder-edged, jam-oriented live set. Taken together, they show that the band was progressing musically. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 21 ratings.
Based on 21 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Soul (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Leadbelly/Blind Willie McTell Masters of The Country Blues (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Doo Wop 45s On CD, Volume 3 ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Ultimate Funk, Volume 2: 12 Funky Tracks (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Terry Stafford Suspicion! - A Golden Classics Edition (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE