- Released: February 1, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
Rolling Stone - 7/14/94, p.1043 Stars
- Good - "...Twin leads, two drummers, an impossibly soulful vocalist--no American band ever emerged with the sheer power of the Allmans..."
Q - 10/94, p.1053 Stars
- Good - "...an outfit capable of turning out lively, fresh sounding Southern boogie..."
- 1.All Night Train
- 2.Sailin' 'Cross The Devil's Sea
- 3.Back Where It All Begins
- 5.No One To Run With
- 6.Change My Way Of Living
- 7.Mean Woman Blues
- 8.Everybody's Got A Mountain To Climb
- 9.What's Done Is Done
- 10.Temptation Is A Gun
The Allman Brothers Band: Gregg Allman (vocals, piano, Hammond B-3 organ); Dickey Betts (vocals, acoustic & electric guitars); Warren Haynes (vocals, guitar, slide guitar); Allen Woody (bass, fretless & 6-string bass, background vocals); Butch Trucks, Jaimoe (drums, percussion, background vocals); Marc Quinones (congas, percussion).
Recorded at BR Ranch Studios, Jupiter, Florida.
This live-in-the-studio set isn't the Allman's best album of the '90s--that honor goes to the groundbreaking SEVEN TURNS--but it is a thoroughly solid effort with some inspired moments that play off the band's traditional strengths. Among the highpoints: "No One to Run With," which plays its all-my-rowdy-friends-have-settled-down theme against a ferocious Bo Diddley beat; the title song, which features the most inspired dual-guitar work on the album; and "What's Done is Done," a straight-ahead blues shuffle (harking back to the band's first album) featuring one of Gregg Allman's most assured vocals.