- Number of Discs: 4
- Rated: G
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 6 hours, 14 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 12, 2004
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Warner Home Video
- 4-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Surround 5.1 - English
- Dolby Surround Stereo 2.0 - French
- Mono 1.0 - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Additional Scenes
- Audio Commentary
- Production Interviews
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT: 50 YEARS OF MGM
- THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT! III: BEHIND THE SCREEN
- THE LION ROARS AGAIN
- Exerpts From THE MIKE DOUGLAS SHOW
USA Today - 04/30/1996
"...This is the definitive showcase..."
Entertainment Weekly - 10/15/2004
"[A] one-stop-shopping avalanche of snippets from vintage MGM musicals....The hosting segments built around the clips are more poignant than ever..."
Premiere - 12/01/2004
"A documentary on behind-the-scenes talent is superb, and the deleted scenes are at times revelatory..."
A collection of some of Hollywood's greatest moments on film brought together for MGM's 50th anniversary. Features highlights of some of the biggest stars, like Judy Garland, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, and many others. Includes THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!, THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT! PART 2,THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT! III, and THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT: TREASURES FROM THE VAULT.
Clips And Highlights |