- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: April 12, 2010
- Label: Salvo
Mojo (Publisher) - p.1113 stars out of 5
-- "Holly and co took on three of the big themes of the decade -- sex, war and religion...utterly of its time."
Uncut (magazine) - p.864 stars out of 5
-- "Frankie's sprawling but frequently brilliant debut double album was a reaction to Thatcherite consumerism..."
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.The World Is My Oyster including well. and snatch of fury (stay)
- 2.Welcome To the Pleasuredome
- 3.Relax (come fighting)
- 4.War (and hide)
- 5.Two Tribes
- 6.for the victims of ravishment
- 7.Ferry (Go)
- 8.Born To Run
- 9.San Jose (The Way)
- 10.Wish (The Lads Were Here)
- 11.including The Ballad of 32
- 12.Krisco Kisses
- 13.Black Night White Light
- 14.The Only Star In Heaven
- 15.The Power of Love
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Relax (greatest bits)
- 2.One September Monday
- 3.The Power of Love (12" version)
- 5.Two Tribes (between rulers and ruling)
- 6.War (between hiding and hidden)
- 7.Pleasuredome (cut rough)
- 8.One February Friday
- 9.The Ballad of 32 (mix 2)
- 10.who then devised the torment?
- 11.Relax (Greek disco mix)
- 12.Watusi Love Juicy
- 13.the last voice
Frankie Goes To Hollywood: Holly Johnson, Paul Rutherford (vocals); Brian Nash (guitar); Mark O'Toole (bass, background vocals); Peter Gill (drums).
Additional personnel: Steve Howe (acoustic guitar); Andrew Richards, Ann Dudley (keyboards); Louis Jardim (percussion).
Personnel: Paul Rutherford, Holly Johnson, Mark O'Toole (vocals); Brian Nash (guitar); Peter Gill (drums).
Unknown Contributor Roles: Peter Ashworth; A.J. Barratt; Steve Romney; Anton Corbijn; John Stoddart; Eric Watson.