- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 5, 2003
- Originally Released: 1989
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Stereo Surround - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 09/06/1989
"...The film is pleasant and amusing. It has a brisk, well-turned-out quality that augurs well for Harris....Helping set and maintain the film's smart tone is Chaz Jankel and David Storrs' deft, trendy score..."
Charles is convinced he has found the answer to his prayers and hormones in Rachel. With a program named "Conquests and Techniques," he tries to use his computer to conquer this girl of his dreams...but ends up getting more than he programmed for. Based on the novel by Martin Amis.
Based on Martin Amis' novel, this film tells the story of a steamy teen love affair.
19-years-old and very horny, Charles Highway has developed a new way to keep track of girls: his computer. If a babe's beautiful, he keeps her biography on disk. Take Rachel Noyce, for example. Since they met at a party, Charles has been keeping detailed notes on her. One important fact he's got on file is that Rachel already has a steady beau. But when Charles sends her a witty video requesting a date, Rachel takes the bait and they begin a lustful romance.
- Directorial debut for Damian Harris, son of Irish actor Richard Harris.
- Produced in association with Longfellow Pictures.