Ozzy Osbourne The Ozzman Cometh: Greatest Hits
Only 4 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$7.44 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.54 (17% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: June 25, 2002
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Sony
Entertainment Weekly - 12/12/97, p.90"...COMETH nails Ozzy at his morose max. Damned if you don't find yourself reaching for the head of a bat."
- Rating: B+
Melody Maker - 11/22/97, p.46"...heavy metal at its blackest, irony-free best....Like the man himself, THE OZZMAN COMETH is flawed in places but is always entertaining and never fails to suprise."
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Black Sabbath
- $1.29 on iTunes2.War Pigs
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Goodbye To Romance
- $1.29 on iTunes4.Crazy Train
- $0.69 on iTunes5.Mr. Crowley
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Over The Mountain
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Paranoid (Live)
- $1.29 on iTunes8.Bark At The Moon
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Miracle Man
- $1.29 on iTunes10.Crazy Babies
- $1.29 on iTunes11.No More Tears (Edit)
- $1.29 on iTunes12.Mama, I'm Coming Home
- $0.99 on iTunes13.I Don't Want To Change The World (Live)
- $0.99 on iTunes14.I Just Want You
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Back On Earth
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
THE OZZMAN COMETH is a single CD collection of hits, previously unavailable recordings and one new track. Previously included a limited edition second disc containing 2 of the 4 previously unavailable recordings as well as an interview with Ozzy Osbourne.
Personnel: Ozzy Osbourne (vocals); Tony Iommi, Randy Rhoads, Zakk Wylde, Jake E. Lee (guitar); John Sinclair, Kevin Jones, Rick Wakeman, Michael Beinhorn (keyboards); Geezer Butler, Bob Daisley, Rudy Sarzo, Bill Susan, Mike Inez (bass); Bill Ward, Lee Kerslake, Tommy Aldridge, Randy Castillo (drums).
Producers include: Ozzy Osbourne, Randy Rhoads, Max Norman, Ron Nevison, Michael Beinhorn.
Engineers include: Michael Wagener, Paul Northfield.
Recorded between 1970 & 1995.
Personnel: Ozzy Osbourne (vocals); Jake E. Lee, Randy Rhoads, Tony Iommi , Zakk Wylde (guitar); John Sinclair, Kevin Jones, Michael Beinhorn, Rick Wakeman (keyboards); Geezer Butler, Robert Trujillo, Rudy Sarzo, Bob Daisley (bass guitar); Mike Bordin, Randy Castillo, Tommy Aldridge, Bill Ward (drums).
Audio Mixers: Michael Wagener ; Paul Northfield.
Recording information: A&M Studios, Hollywood, CA (1983-1995); Bearsville Studios, Woodstock, NY (1983-1995); Conway Studios, Los Angeles, CA (1983-1995); Devonshire Studios, Los Angeles, CA (1983-1995); Electric Lady Studios, New York, NY (1983-1995); Enterprise Studios (1983-1995); Goodnight LA Studios, Los Angeles, CA (1983-1995); Guillaume Tell Studios, Paris, France (1983-1995); Ridge Farm Studios (1983-1995); Right Track Recording, New York, NY (1983-1995).
Photographers: Mark Weiss; Ross Pelton; Matt Sherlock; Guzman/Rotterdam Conservatory Orquesta Tipica; Neal Preston; Gene Kirkland.
As if we needed another reason to believe that Ozzy Osbourne is God, along comes THE OZZMAN COMETH, a double CD retrospective of one of the most enduring and influential figures in heavy metal. Consisting mostly of his post-Black Sabbath solo work as well as a live version of "Paranoid," this collection's biggest asset is the so-called "basement tapes," never-before-heard rehearsal tapes of four classic Sabbath songs. Dating back to 1970, "Black Sabbath" and "War Pigs" are the songs that transformed a petty thief from Birmingham, England into the godfather of heavy metal.
But if Sabbath cemented his place in the rock 'n' roll canon, his solo work raised him to legendary status. Working with former Quiet Riot guitarist Randy Rhoads, Osbourne set the tone for the 80's metal revival with songs like "Crazy Train" and "Mr. Crowley." Capping off the collection is a seventeen minute interview with Ozzy from 1988, where he speaks frankly about the ups and downs in his career (parents be forewarned: this is not for the faint of heart). Ozzy has made it through all the pitfalls of a life in rock and roll and has come out on the other side redeemed and renewed.
20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best... (CD)(14)
$4.12 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 40 ratings.
Based on 40 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Brooks and Dunn - The Greatest Hits Video Collection (DVD)(16)
$12.29 Super Savings
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 80s: Groovin' Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 3 - Disc 2 (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock (10-CD Set) ~ $19.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 2 - Disc 1 (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE