Willie Nelson What A Wonderful World
Only 4 copies left
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: March 1, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Spanish Eyes
- 2.Moon River
- 3.Some Enchanted Evening
- 4.What A Wonderful World
- 5.South Of The Border
- 6.Ole Buttermilk Sky
- 7.The Song From Moulin Rouge (Where Is Your Heart)
- 8.To Each His Own
- 9.Twilight Time
- 10.Ac-cent-tchu-ate The Positive
Willie Nelson was always too complex an artist to be pigeonholed by a tag like country singer, or even country songwriter. His style incorporates elements of jazz, folk, blues, R&B and rock & roll as well. Nowhere was his musical versatility more apparent than on the series of albums he recorded that featured his versions of pop standards. The most aesthetically and commerically successful of these is undoubtedly STARDUST, but WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD also makes a convicing case for Nelson as pop balladeer.
Nelson's craggy, emotive voice is the kind of instrument many cabaret singer would kill for. It's expressiveness enables him to breathe life into whatever he sings, an ability that served him in good stead throughout every phase of his career. Here, tackling standards like "Spanish Eyes" (a duet with Julio Iglesias), "To Each His Own" and the Johnny Mercer classic "Ac-cen-tchu-ate the Positive," he sounds perfectly at ease, delivering the lyrics with comfort and authority.
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$16.98 LABOR DAY
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 7 ratings.
Based on 7 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 22,090
- UPC: 886972510026
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Question Mark & The Mysterians (New Stereo Recordings) (CD)
$9.38 Super Savings
- Eddy Arnold Cattle Call [Country Stars] (CD) ~ $11.25 LABOR DAY
- Dierks Bentley Up on the Ridge (CD) ~ $11.65 LABOR DAY
- Bill Boyd's Cowboy Ramblers Lone Star Rag: 1937-1949, Volume 2 (CD) ~ $10.10 LABOR DAY
- Richard Buckner Surrounded (CD) ~ $13.48
- J.J. Cale Roll On (CD) ~ $16.18