- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 31 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 1, 2005
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Legacy Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A government agent accepts a mission to retrieve a fellow agent who's being held by the creator of a virtual reality center which trains assassins to commit actual murders.
Federal Service Agent Justin Vanier has been assigned to infiltrate the "Virtual Arts Academy" in search of another operative, Eric. In this high-tech facility controlled by Warbeck, a new generation of assassins trains for actual killings in a virtual reality arena. Penetrating the organization as a new recruit, Justin finds Eric and joins forces with the idealistic Vicki. Together, they must bring down Warbeck before another assassination is committed. Combatting holographic programs of limitless power, Justin and Eric combine their skills to escape the computer generated world and confront Warbeck in an explosive battle where the pain is very real.
- Graphics and Visual Effects by Micro Forum, Inc., François Aubry, and Film Opticals.