- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: March 1, 2005
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Legacy Entertainment
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Selection
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"Last month alone I knocked off more undergaduates than Kent State."
- The college dean's wife, Erica Darby (JOANNA CASSIDY), to Artie Logan (CHARLIE SCHLATTER) after they finish having sex.
Christopher Walken plays a homicide detective in this suspense thriller about the dark, twisted obsessions of a killer. Charlie Schlatter is the outsider, victim of a bizarre frame-up. A whodunit with a sense of humor.
Artie Logan is the new guy on campus,it's his last chance to prove that he can stay out of trouble. But pretty soon Artie's courting danger by sleeping with the dean's wife -- an older woman with a penchant for undergrads. Then he meets the beautiful Tally Fuller, and really discovers amorous bliss. There's only one problem: soon after they meet, Terry is killed in a fire, and Artie (who has an extensive record of pyromania) becomes the "number one" suspect. Fortunately for him, detective P.J. Decker, the quirky police officer assigned to the case, gives Artie the opportunity to investigate the murder and find the real killer... or hang himself in the process.
- Copyright 1991 Enchantment, Inc./Greenwich Films, Inc.
- Color by Allied-WBS.
- In 1989 the film was being developed by Vestron, with veteran helmer Ken Russel attached as director. With Vestron's demise, Prism Entertainment picked up the project, and production began two years later with former "Happy Days" star Anson Williams behind the camera.