Michael Jackson The Ultimate Collection (4-CD + DVD)
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$51.03 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$9.95 (16% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Stevie Wonder ~ At The Close of A Century (4-CD) ~ $52.45
- by Michael Jackson ~ Bad [25th Anniversary Edition] (2-CD) ~ $11.95
- by Michael Jackson ~ Hello World: The Motown Solo Collection (3-CD) ~ $40.69
- by Michael Jackson ~ HIStory (2-CD) ~ $14.46
- by Michael Jackson ~ This Is It (Widescreen) ~ $5.98 (Save 70%)
- Number of Discs: 5
- Released: November 16, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Sony
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Want You Back
- 3.I'll Be There
- 4.Got To Be There
- 5.I Wanna Be Where You Are
- 7.Dancing Machine (Single Version)
- 8.The JacksonsEnjoy Yourself
- 9.Ease On Down The Road
- 10.You Can't Win
- 11.Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)(Single Edit)
- 12.Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)(Early Demo)
- 13.Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
- 14.Rock With You
- 15.Off The Wall
- 16.She's Out Of My Life
- 17.Sunset Driver (Demo
- 18.Lovely One (The Jacksons
- 19.This Place Hotel (The Jacksons
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
- 2.The Girl Is Mine (Michael Jackson with Paul Mccartney)
- 4.Beat It
- 5.Billie Jean
- 6.P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) (Demo Version)
- 7.Someone In The Dark
- 8.The JacksonsState Of Shock
- 9.Scared Of The Moon
- 10.We Are The World
- 11.We Are Here To Change The World
Tracks on Disc 3:
- 2.The Way You Make Me Feel
- 3.Man In The Mirror
- 4.Michael Jackson, Siedah GarrettI Just Can't Stop Loving You
- 5.Dirty Diana
- 6.Smooth Criminal
- 8.Dangerous (Early Version)
- 9.Monkey Business
- 11.Remember The Time
- 12.Black Or White
- 13.Who Is It
- 14.Someone Put Your Hand Out
Tracks on Disc 4:
- 1.You Are Not Alone
- 2.Stranger In Moscow
- 3.Childhood (Theme From "Free Willy 2")
- 4.On The Line
- 5.Blood On The Dance Floor
- 6.Fall Again
- 7.In The Back
- 9.You Rock My World with intro
- 11.Beautiful Girl
- 12.The Way You Love Me
- 13.We've Had Enough
Tracks on Disc 5:
- 1.Jam (Live Video)
- 2.Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Live Video)
- 3.Human Nature (Live Video)
- 4.Smooth Criminal (Live Video)
- 5.I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Live Video)
- 6.She's Out Of My Life (Live Video)
- 7.I Want You Back (Live Video)
- 8.I'll Be There (Live Video)
- 9.Thriller (Live Video)
- 10.Billie Jean (Live Video)
- 11.Working Day And Night (Live Video)
- 12.Beat It (Live Video)
- 13.Will You Be There (Live Video)
- 14.Black Or White (Live Video)
- 15.Heal The World (Live Video)
- 16.Man In The Mirror (Live Video)
Personnel: Michael Jackson (vocals, strings, keyboards, synthesizer, percussion, programming, drum programming, background vocals); Michael Jackson; Paul McCartney (vocals, background vocals); Siedah Garrett, Diana Ross (vocals); L.T.B., Heavy D (rap vocals); Linda Harmon (soprano); Chris Tucker (spoken vocals); Tom Langford Scoble, Oscar Castro-Neves, Paul Jackson, Jr. , Slash, Steve Lukather, Steve Stevens (guitar); Gayle Kevvant (harp); Brad Buxer (strings, keyboards, synthesizer, programming, keyboard programming, drum programming); Ken Yerke, Eve Sprecher, Michele Richards, Matthew Funes , Ralph Morrison III, Karie Prescott, Mona Newman, Joel Derouin, Suzie Katayama, Robert Becker, Bruce Dukov, Berj Garabedian, Endre Granat (strings); Jeff Kievit (trumpet); Norman Jeffrey Bradshaw, Matt Cappy (horns); Greg Phillinganes (piano, electric piano, Wurlitzer organ, keyboards, synthesizer); Billy Preston (organ); David Paich, Steve Porcaro (keyboards, synthesizer, keyboard programming); Teddy Riley (keyboards, synthesizer, drum programming); Walter Afanasieff (keyboards, programming); Jai Winding (keyboards, keyboard programming); John Barnes (keyboards, drum programming); Jonathan Moxie, George Duke (synthesizer); Bobby Watson, John Robinson , Nathan Watts (bass instrument); Rayford Griffin (drums, percussion); Ed Green , Gerald Hayword, John "4 Daddman" Robinson, Bryan Loren (drums); Lenny Castro (congas); Airiq Anest (percussion, percussion programming); The Jacksons (percussion, background vocals); Randy Jackson , Randy Jackson (percussion); Gene Corso (sound effects); Marsha Ambrosius, Becky Lopez, Zedric Williams, Benny Hull, Julia Tillman Waters, James Ingram , Maxine Willard Waters, Oren Waters, Paulette McWilliams, Stephanie Spruill, Thicke, Mortonette Jenkins, Brandy (background vocals); Mick Jagger (vocals); The Notorious B.I.G., Vincent Price (rap vocals); Bill Bottrell (guitar, keyboards, synthesizer, drums, percussion, programming); Larry Carlton, Michael Sembello, Tito Jackson, David E. Williams , Marlo Henderson (guitar); Jim Horn (saxophone); Seawind Horns (horns); David "Hawk" Wolinski (electric piano); Michael Boddicker (keyboards, synthesizer, programming, keyboard programming); Ollie E. Brown (drums); Paulinho Da Costa, Richard Heath (percussion); Jim Gilstrap, Augie Johnson (background vocals).
Audio Mixers: Bill Bottrell; Brent Averill; Don Murray ; Eddie DeLena; Jay Marks; Joe Tarsia; Keith Cohen; Matt Forger; Peter Granet; Rodney Jerkins; Stuart Brawley; Tom Perry; Bruce Swedien.
Audio Remixers: Dave Seaman; Steve Anderson; Brothers in Rhythm.
Liner Note Author: Nelson George.
Recording information: Anisound, Woodland Hills, CA; Blue Jay Studios, San Rafael, CA; Criteria, Miami, FL; Dark Child Studios; Evergreen, Burbank, CA; Hayvenhurst, Encino, CA; Larrabee North, Los Angeles, CA; Montain Studios, Montreaux, Switzerland; Record One, Los Angeles, CA; Record Plant, Hollywood, CA; sony Studios, NY; Soundtrack Studios, NY; The Enterprise, Burbank, CA; The Gallery, Los Angeles, CA; the Hit Factory, NY; Threshold + Vision, West Los Angeles, CA; Touch Of Jazz Studios, Philadelphia, PA; WallyWordl Studios, San Rafael, CA; WEstlake Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Yamaha Studios, Glendale, CA.
Author: Elizabeth Taylor.
Editor: Micha Prince.
Introduction bys: Michael Jackson; Chris Tucker; Slash.
Photographers: Craig Johnson; Lynn Goldsmith; Steven Paul Whitsett; Todd Gray; Kleiser Wolczak; Dilip Mehta; Joey Wilcots; Corbis Bettman; Albert Watson ; Jonathan Exley; Kenny Rogers ; Neal Preston; Harrison Funk; Corbis; Jim Britt; Sam Emerson; John Isaac; Ralph Nelson; Lester Cohen.
Arrangers: Quincy Jones; Michael Jackson; James Anthony Carmichael; Tom Tom 84; Bobby Martin ; The Corporation ; James Ingram ; Jerry Hey; Ren‚ Moore; Arthur Wright; Teddy Riley; Tom Bahler; Bob West ; Bruce Swedien; Walter Afanasieff.
By 2004, Michael Jackson's bizarre image almost completely obscured the talent that had made him an international superstar. However, he became a musical icon by simply being the best at creating and performing pop songs. The opening moments alone of hits like "Rock with You" and "Billie Jean" would make them classic, but every aspect of these songs adds up to perfect radio pop. Jackson's THRILLER, after all, didn't simply luck into being the biggest-selling record of its time; each of its seven Top 10 hits had unique charms and drew from different elements of the pop universe.
While there have been many previous Jackson hits collections, the four-CD/one-DVD ULTIMATE COLLECTION is just that--it represents Jackson's whole career, from his youthful days with the Jackson 5 to the early years of the 21st century. (The rare omissions--"Human Nature," "Heal the World"--show up live on the DVD.) Mixed in with his numerous hits are previously unreleased songs, demo versions of hits, album tracks, and odds and ends, most remarkably, one of the earliest versions of "We Are the World" with almost completely different lyrics. THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION expertly chronicles the career of one of the most important, if unusual, pop artists of all time.
Michael JacksonLive Concert in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour (DVD)
$10.26 Super Savings
Michael JacksonThriller (25th Anniversary Ed./Regular Cover) (Bonus DVD) (CD)
$16.52 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 250 ratings.
Based on 250 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Somebody's Been Sleeping / 100 Proof Aged In Soul [Import] (CD)(2)
$11.12 Super Savings
20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best of Atl (CD)(11)
$8.34 Super Savings
Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 3 - Disc 2 (CD)(3)
99¢ on SALE
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Soul (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Best of Doo Wop, Volume 3 (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra Hey... Let Yourself Go! / C'mon... Get Happy! (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- King Curtis Enjoy Records - The Best of King Curtis (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Ultimate Jukebox Hits of the 80s, Volume 4 & 5 (2-CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE