- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 58 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: June 21, 2011
- Originally Released: 1920
- Label: Grapevine Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
A man murders his wife's lover and escapes with his daughter to the South Pacific. A detective pursues him, joined by a young man who eventually falls in love with the daughter.
After a jealous husband dispatches his wife's lover, he flees with his daughter to an island in this silent D.W. Griffith-directed melodrama.
- Theatrical release: August 22, 1920.
- Filmed in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Nassau, Bahamas.
- Director D.W. Griffith and his crew charted a boat to take them to the Bahamas for filming, while en route a storm delayed them at another, remote island and they were presumed lost at sea for several days.
- Though generally disliked critics and fans, Griffith would continue to use Dempster as his leading lady throughout the 1920s. Many blame her for his subsequent decline in artistic and commercial success.