Disney Mania 3
by Various Artists
|You Save:||$1.10 (10% Off)|
Temporarily Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Disneymania 3 In Concert ~ $8.96
- Released: February 15, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Walt Disney Records
- 1.Raven-SymoneUnder The Sea
- 2.JumpsHawaiian Roller Coaster Ride
- 3.Jessica SimpsonA Whole New World
- 4.Fan_3It's A Small World (Rapmania! Mix)
- 5.Bowling For SoupThe Bare Necessities
- 6.The Cheetah GirlsI Won't Say (I'm In Love)
- 7.Aly & A.J.Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
- 8.Vitamin CKiss The Girl
- 9.Skye SweetnamPart Of Your World
- 10.Christy Carlson RomanoColors Of The Wind
- 11.Clay AikenProud Of Your Boy
- 12.EverlifeStrangers Like Me
- 13.Kimberly LockeA Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
- 14.LaLaineCruella De Vil
- 15.Jesse McCartneyWhen You Wish Upon A Star
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Since the company's earliest days in the 1930s, Disney's animated movies have been a treasure trove for pop-music confectionery. The third installment of the DISNEYMANIA series reaffirms this tradition, as 15 of 2005's leading pop lights offer their own interpretations of the songs initially performed by animals, princesses, mythological figures, and other assorted characters. While many of the tunes on DISNEYMANIA 3 are established classics ("Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah" and "When You Wish Upon a Star"), a few artists look further into the Disney songbook to revive lesser-known gems.
Raven-Symone opens the disc on a playful note, with a rousing rendition of "Under the Sea," followed by the teen group Jump5, who keep the festive feel afloat with "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" from LILO & STITCH. Bowling for Soup, the lone non-teen rock act, offers an energetic take on THE JUNGLE BOOK's "The Bare Necessities," while newcomers Aly & A.J. add a bit of guitar-jangle to "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah." Rising star Jesse McCartney closes the album on a fitting note, returning "When You Wish Upon a Star" to its simple lullaby roots.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 61 ratings.
Based on 61 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!