|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$6.75 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$5.23 (44% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Products with a similar style:
- ZZ Top Afterburner (CD) ~ $4.13
- Released: November 20, 2001
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Geffen Records
Q - 4/01, p.925 stars out of 5 - "...Aerosmith stay clean and conquer the world. Cover shot of 2 trucks copulating still indicative of silly, sleazy sounds within. Pregnant with hits: 'Love In An Elevator', 'Janie's Got A Gun', 'The Other Side'."
- 1.Young Lust
- 3.Going Down/ Love In An Elevator
- 4.Monkey On My Back
- 5.Water Song/ Janie's Got A Gun
- 6.Dulcimer Stomp/ The Other Side
- 7.My Girl
- 8.Don't Get Mad, Get Even
- 9.Hoodoo/ Voodoo Medicine Man
- 10.What It Takes
Aerosmith: Steven Tyler (vocals, harmoncia, keyboards); Joe Perry (guitar, background vocals); Brad Whitford (guitar); Tom Hamilton (bass, background vocals); Joey Kramer (drums).
Additional personnel: Catherine Epps (spoken vocals); John Webster (keyboards); Bob Dowd (background vocals).
The Margarita Horns: Tom Keenlyside, Ian Putz, Henry Christian, Bruce Fairbairn.
Recorded at Little Mountain Studios, Vancouver, Canada.
All tracks have been digitally remastered.
Aerosmith surprised everyone when their 1987 album, PERMANENT VACATION, was a success, coming as it did after several releases that had done nothing but verify the belief that the band had peaked a decade earlier. PUMP (1989) followed its radio-friendly predecessor and proved the Boston quintet's comeback was no fluke. Hits like "Love in an Elevator" and "Janie's Got a Gun" were ubiquitous on MTV and radio at the time, while the album in its entirety had enough substance to warrant repeated listens. "What it Takes" closes the album and finds the band showing off their deft power-ballad abilities, while carefully straddling the line of cheese without ever succumbing to it. Aerosmith would sustain their commercial success with the subsequent GET A GRIP, but it would not contain the same balance of artistic and populist intent that puts PUMP amongst their best records.
Hard Rock Treasures - A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Rock 'n'... (DVD)
$5.98 CYBER WEEK
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 59 ratings.
Based on 59 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)
Rock & Pop: Hard Rock Music Categories:
- 12 Stones Anthem for the Underdog (CD) ~ $8.73 CYBER WEEK
- 21 Guns Nothing's Real (CD) ~ $14.81 CYBER WEEK
- 30 Seconds to Mars Love Lust Faith + Dreams (CD) ~ $12.56 CYBER WEEK
- 30 Seconds to Mars Love Lust Faith + Dreams [Clean] (CD) ~ $12.56 CYBER WEEK
- 38 Special 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of .38 Special (CD) ~ $3.99 CYBER WEEK
Top ranking titles in the Pop / Rock genre:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 60s - Groovy Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists History of Rock - The 60's, Part 1 (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 70s - Absolute Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 2 (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK