Memphis Slim & Willie Dixon in Paris (Live)
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$10.56 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.42 (12% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: June 25, 1996
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Obc
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Rock And Rolling The House
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Baby Please Come Home
- $0.99 on iTunes3.How Come You Do Me Like You Do
- $0.99 on iTunes4.The Way She Loves A Man
- $0.99 on iTunes5.New Way To Love
- $0.99 on iTunes6.African Hunch With A Boogie Beat
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Shame Pretty Girls
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Baby, Baby, Baby
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Do De Do
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Cool Blooded
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Just You And I
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Pigalle Love
- $0.99 on iTunes13.All By Myself
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Memphis Slim (vocals, piano); Willie Dixon (vocals, guitar); Peter Chatman (vocals, piano).
Audio Remasterer: Phil DeLancie.
Liner Note Author: Mike Edwards .
Recording information: Trois Mailletz, Paris, France.
Unknown Contributor Role: Memphis Slim.
Recorded in Paris, France in November of 1962, this captures Slim and Dixon on one of their many European jaunts, this time working with drummer Phillipe Combelle to an appreciative crowd. The vocals are split fairly evenly between the two singers, and although several of the titles here are wrong (Dixon's "Do the Do" is spelled "Do De Do" and "Shame Pretty Girls" is actually "Pretty Girls"), it's a very enthusiastic set by this trio that moves right along, capped off with a slam-bang rendition of Slim's "All by Myself." A nice one. ~ Cub Koda
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 3 - Disc 2 (CD)(3)
99¢ on SALE